A safe opening for
Green Woods Inn
To create a safe and comfortable re-opening for Green Woods Inn we have decided to adopt the following precautions. We are limiting guest stays to two rooms for a minimum stay of two nights (more rooms may be made available for a single reservation – one family or closed circle of friends)
- Rooms will be available from Thursday to Sunday; Monday if a long week-end. (A requested extension may be considered under appropriate circumstances)
- Guests must not have been out of the country for fourteen days immediately preceding arrival.
- Guests must practise social distancing if the second reservation / occupants are unknown to the first.
- Guests must affirm that they have not been in contact with anyone displaying, or currently suspected of having Covid 19.
- Any guest, upon arrival, displaying symptoms of Covid 19 or displaying a high temperature will not be allowed to enter.
- Breakfast will be provided under controlled sanitised conditions, and social distancing must be respected where the second reservation / occupants are unknown to the first. (please advise of any special dietary concerns / allergies.)
- Room House-keeping services shall not be provided for the duration of your stay.
- Credit card information to be provided at the time of reservation and shall be processed 72 hours prior to noon on the day of anticipated arrival (in line with our cancellation policy), thereby eliminating physical contact through cash and/or credit card.
- Guest lounge may be used but social distancing must be maintained and face masks worn where appropriate in common indoor areas.
We trust you understand the need to keep you, and everyone safe during these difficult times as we slowly move towards more normal conditions
All rooms will be allowed to transition for a minimum of 24 hours prior to the changing of linens and the cleaning (sanitising) of all surfaces.